Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I needed a break

This afternoon a friend of mine give me a call: "Lore, why don't we take a walk?" 
A walk is what I needed. I got a cold, no energy at all. Today the sun was bright and strong and I know it's like a balm for my body and my mind. I left the needles on the bed, I wore my favorite sneakers and off I went. Of course my camera was with  me!

Oggi pomeriggio un mio amico mi ha chiamata: "Lore, ti va di fare una passeggiata?"
Ecco, proprio cio' di cui avevo bisogno. Sono raffreddata e senza forze. Oggi il sole era forte e luminoso e su di me ha un effetto benefico. Ho lasciato i ferri sul letto, mi sono messa le mie scarpe da ginnastica favorite e sono partita. Ho portato la macchina fotografica!












 Catch of the day:  Wild asparagus.

3 comments:

  1. Dev'essere stata proprio una bella passeggiata...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lore!! So, I am checking out YOUR blog...really really beautiful and cool...very professional...I have a ways to go, I can see!! And you make a gorgeous model for your creations, by the way! I think there is probably a LIMIT to how long a comment, can be so I am going to sign off now! CONGRATS on taking your incredible creativity to the next level and now, to the WORLD online...VERY cool..I'm not surprised!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Loredana!
    Ho visto il tuo blog su ravelry e sono passata a farti una visita. Ottimo lavoro! Queste foto sono un piacere da guardare :)
    Congratulazioni e ... complimenti per il catch of the day!

    ReplyDelete